The first day of school is always very exciting for us, as its a new beginning with a fresh start! I love September for making plans and resolutions. I can honestly say I stick to them much better than plans I have made on January 1st!
I ❤ first day of school for:
- the smell of new copy books and paper
- spic and span uniforms and polished shoes
- sunny autumn mornings (that arrive so quickly!)
- sending our children on a new adventure
- getting back into a routine after summer
Each year we take the ‘first day photo’, its a lovely way to reflect on how your child has grown over the years. You can have some fun and use the free printable in this years photo!
Good luck on your first day back,
A free copy of this printable is available here.