Wednesday Wish List!
Having a wish list is a trick I learned form my sister-in-law; a list of all the things that inspire me, goals I want to achieve, and things I dream about. Or lets be honest, things I want to run out and buy! Making lists are my number one go to for keeping on top of life. So here is my ‘Wednesday Wish List’, a little bit of inspiration straight to your in box!
- Anthropologie Fish Bird Feeder – We are lucky to have lots of nesting birds during the spring and try our best keep them well fed! We use a bird table, but the jack daws and crows crash the party on the blue tits and finches. This feeder would offer them some protection and it just so happens to be beautiful too!
2. Gramercy Chair by Helen James – The chairs currently around my kitchen table are second hand buys, donations and random finds. I’m looking for some uniformity and presently scouting for new chairs.
3. A book or book token are my go to for children’s birthday presents. I came across this series in Moss Cottage, a fantastic gift for girls or boys.
“In this new series, discover the lives of outstanding people from designers and artists to scientists. All of them went on to achieve incredible things, yet all of them began life as a little child with a dream.” (Moss.ie)
4. Summer requires sunglasses that will not break the bank or your heart when they are lost (left behind) on the beach! I have a pair of all year round Mui Mui sunglasses that I love, but for summer I throw in some of Penny’s best for the beach! I am a retro roady, so a round lens, horn rimed frames and a splash of gold are just perfect!
5. Anyone for bee keeping? This is not so much a wish or dream, its more of an addition to my ‘To Do’ list. I used to be a member of the South Kildare Bee Keepers Association and I loved it!! Unfortunately I found it difficult to locate a spot to keep hives, so only ever helped out at the club apiaries. Click the link to read all about the benefits of bee keeping!
I hope you have a great week!
Want to stay in connected? Subscribe to The Simple Owl to receive blog posts directly to your in box, the easiest way not to miss a giveaway opportunity!
In between blog posts I can be found on social media sharing lots of pretty stuff. Don’t forget to like and follow!