Here is this weeks Wednesday Wish List – a round up of pretty things that took my fancy!
- Last week I shared a WWL all about note books, and after some random flicking through Instagram I found that Katie Leamon has a monthly goodie postal service! Can you imagine my excitement and how my credit card trembled! I can’t wait for my first box to arrive. You can order by the month or have a rolling subscription! I will share its contents when it arrives! Last order date for the February post is Friday February 3rd.
- Why a flamingo?? Because anyone who is serious about life needs a flamingo marquee light… coming soon to Moss Cottage in Dundrum. Sign up to the Moss newsletter to be the first to hear of its arrival!
3. I am working with a client creating a feature wall in her living room using wallpaper and along the way I found Juju Papers. A boutique wallpaper studio located in Portland, Oregon, USA; that has simply the most beautiful range – ‘Sisters of the Sun’. Some samples just arrived and they are equally as beautiful in the hand as they are on line.
4. I like the idea of baking ‘healthy treats’, but weighing all of the ingredients can sometime be…well…I just don’t fancy it. Enter Boutique Bake Super Seed Flapjacks. Open the packet – add coconut oil and honey – mix – bake – eat! ❤
5. Today is the first day of spring and that means I am off to pick up the March issue of Country Living UK. I have four favourites when in comes to glossy magazines – Harpers Bazar, Good Housekeeping, RED and Country Living UK!
Want to stay connected? Subscribe to The Simple Owl to receive blog posts directly to your in box.
In between blog posts I can be found on social media sharing lots of pretty stuff. Don’t forget to like and follow!